Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fresh Precure Blu-ray Available Yet Again:

The worst part about nyaa.eu going offline was that it was in the middle of a file transfer of blu-ray subtitled Fresh Pretty Cure.  It took over a month for the new, nyaa.si site to come online, and by then Fresh Precure blu-ray was no longer seeded.  The torrent was just lost.

Today that injustice was remedied.  A new torrent, that is seeded, came out, including all of Fresh Precure in blu-ray and the movie.  Now it's like the downfall of nyaa.eu never happened.  I guess you can't stop the signal after all, huh?

The old Fresh Precure release had some technical quality issues so this blu-ray release is a big improvement.  Smile Pretty Cure came out in blu-ray a while back, and I only got the first thirteen episodes or so, because I felt the rest of Smile looked fine already.  Not so for Fresh, the whole series definitely needs this face-lift.

I ordered Megaman Legacy Collection 2 and Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth from Amazon for my PS4, so now it's just a matter of waiting for the mail to arrive.  This is guaranteed to make for a fun August and September, and also closes out two series I've followed closely for decades in a satisfying, complete manner.

I feel like if I could just see the ending of every good story whose beginning I've enjoyed, I could die content.  These two purchases are part of that plan.

No comments: